Paradox Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradox Gunz

Play Now!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Forum Layout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lime

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 am

I see that you'r forum is a little bit Messed Up . If you would like , I could make it Ad Free , PHP . would you like me to do so ? It would look like this , for example . http://ChillTime.Tk

check that site out .

If you like it , I can make you one with diffrent themes that you would choose from. Hope the owner of this server accepts. cat alien
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 am

This guy is right.
Back to top Go down
Lime

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 am

Antwon wrote:
This guy is right.

Thank you , I hope the Owner looks this . Whose the Owner Though Question
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:43 am

Lime wrote:
Antwon wrote:
This guy is right.

>Owner< Click there.
Back to top Go down
Lime

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 am

Antwon wrote:
Lime wrote:
Antwon wrote:
This guy is right.

>Owner< Click there.

Thanks , does he ever go online ?
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

Lime wrote:
Antwon wrote:
Lime wrote:
Antwon wrote:
This guy is right.

>Owner< Click there.

Thanks , does he ever go online ?

She? Yes She does. Just busy. Do you play the server?
Back to top Go down
Lime

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 am

No actually , I just found it . Although , I'm trying my best to fix things out on it . The only problem is , if we have cash , then I could make this server one of the TOPS . the thing is , does the Owner have a redit Card or Paypal account he could use money on ?
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:49 am

Lime wrote:
No actually , I just found it . Although , I'm trying my best to fix things out on it . The only problem is , if we have cash , then I could make this server one of the TOPS . the thing is , does the Owner have a redit Card or Paypal account he could use money on ?

I don't know about that yet. She made a donator set. Can you join the server pl0x Razz or at least get other people to join
Back to top Go down
Lime

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 am

Antwon wrote:
Lime wrote:

I don't know about that yet. She made a donator set. Can you join the server pl0x Razz or at least get other people to join

Are you Serious ? you want me to add people on this Kind of Forum ? No body at all would join , that's why I'm volunteering to help you on getting a Better forum and Website .

I need to Owner to get on A.S.A.P ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Lime

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Layout   New Forum Layout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Layout
Page 1 of 1