Paradox Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradox Gunz

Play Now!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Head Admin PureInsanity :D !

Go down 
+2
X-Zeffer-X
sthenry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sthenry

Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Empty
PostSubject: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 pm

ING:PureInsanity

Things about my self: Im 15 years old i have no job Wink i want to be a head admin because i always wanted to become one and want to feel the experiance. I can help the server alot and im great with people so i can answer any question.

How often do i play Paradox Gunz? i play Paradox every day for about 3 hours :O !

Have i ever been a gm? No i havent but i hosted events AND ! i just learnd how to give event prices all by my self ! :O

Did they ever fire me? No i was never a gm to begin with

How many posts do you have? uh i dont quite understand i only have this one and i had another gm application on the older site of Paradox Gunz

How long have u been playing Paradox gunz for: i really do not know but i think close to when rakdor joined i think thats close to when the server opened i think Wink

Did You Ever Get Banned: No i have never gotten ban i follow all rules Very Happy !

Questions for Game Master: Uh none Very Happy

Do You Know Game Master Commands: no but i can figure them out i can just go on google and check its really easy to find out ! :O

If a player whispers you and tells you another player is hacking. i will warn him and if he continues i will go on hide mode ! :O and take a picture of him hacking post it on the forums and then Ban him Very Happy !

What Command Will You Use to watch the "hacker" with aught him noticing: /admin_hide i just went on google and checked it up it makes you invisible so no one can see you ! :O

If You catch Him Hacking What do You Do:
Ban Him:No
Take pictures and post them on the forum:No
Send Pictures To paradox And make him decide:No
Ban the player and then post pictures on the forum saying why you banned the player:Yes

Do You Know What's Abuse:Yes Abuse is to treat some one badly.

And Thats all for my Apply Thank you and have a good day ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X-Zeffer-X
Admin
X-Zeffer-X

PostSubject: Admin Application   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Nice job. But i have Head-Admin.sorry just post for admin.
Waiting for 5(Good Comment).
Good luck~
Back to top Go down
https://paradoxgaming.forumotion.net
sthenry

PostSubject: Admin   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm

ok fine i dont mind being an admin
:DD
Back to top Go down
ChixiiKatie

ChixiiKatie

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Good App Wish Ull Get Admin Stat
Back to top Go down
Sympathy

Sympathy

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm

[i]Hmmm It's pretty good very standard but you do need to tell us on how much Experiance you have with Private Servers or Adminstration And the searching up Commands isn't nessasary they will provide them but other than that it's good so good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm

You really should have read the format. To keep things organized.
Its still a good app NICE
Gl with the job

Last edited by Antwon on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sthenry

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 pm

huh i dont get it ;(
Back to top Go down
sthenry

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:42 pm

if you mean theres already a head admin i know i will settle for regular administrator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nestormn13
Admin
nestormn13

PostSubject: XD head Admin!   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Nice try becoming a head admin >_> there can't be 2..... that's wat she told me last time....hahaha but anyways good luck man good app....

GOOD APP!! XD
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Yeah good app if you start being a GM here you can go a far way.
Back to top Go down
sthenry

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 pm

thank you guys so much Wink
Back to top Go down
X-Zeffer-X
Admin
X-Zeffer-X

PostSubject: Admin Application   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Nice Now i will decide if i make u admin.
let me think
Thx~

Maybe Accept Post~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Admin PureInsanity :D !   Head Admin PureInsanity :D ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Admin PureInsanity :D !
Page 1 of 1