Paradox Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradox Gunz

Play Now!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sympathy

Sympathy

Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Hi my name is Kyle Capario i am 18 i like variety of sports such as soccer and basketball Etc... i have much experiance with questions And reports i know all the rules and regulations and shall not abuse my right of admin you can reach me on my msn or if you really need my help i will provide you with my number so you can reach me i am also good with codeing and i also know how to create and mod weapons i speak lots of languages and respect others if i were to banned someone i would have to make sure thier is a strong reason for it i am nice guy i don't beg much and im very kind Smile this may not be much but the work i will be doing will be for the owner and for others to enjoy thier gameing i will make sure the community in our server is respecting the rules as i am Very Happy so good bye and remember don't just be happy Be Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
sthenry

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 pm

hey pretty good application Wink hope u get the job ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 pm

Sympathy wrote:
Hi my name is Kyle Capario i am 18 i like variety of sports such as soccer and basketball Etc... i have much experiance with questions And reports i know all the rules and regulations and shall not abuse my right of admin you can reach me on my msn or if you really need my help i will provide you with my number so you can reach me i am also good with codeing and i also know how to create and mod weapons i speak lots of languages and respect others if i were to banned someone i would have to make sure thier is a strong reason for it i am nice guy i don't beg much and im very kind Smile this may not be much but the work i will be doing will be for the owner and for others to enjoy thier gameing i will make sure the community in our server is respecting the rules as i am Very Happy so good bye and remember don't just be happy Be Happy lol!

You were not nice to me in-game scratch Said I'm noob and easy and swearing at me. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sympathy

Sympathy

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Antwon wrote:
Sympathy wrote:

You were not nice to me in-game scratch Said I'm noob and easy and swearing at me. scratch
I Am sorry but i was not swearing i simply said you need to work on some skills and by the way you were talking about hacking someones password so i touck action and screenied so im sorry lieing on the forums is against the rules and regulations so you are being warned not by an admin or gm but by your fellow gamer please follow all the rules and make sure that your treating others with the respect you want treated back Good Day Sir Very Happy =]
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 am

Sympathy wrote:
Antwon wrote:
Sympathy wrote:

I Am sorry but i was not swearing i simply said you need to work on some skills and by the way you were talking about hacking someones password so i touck action and screenied so im sorry lieing on the forums is against the rules and regulations so you are being warned not by an admin or gm but by your fellow gamer please follow all the rules and make sure that your treating others with the respect you want treated back Good Day Sir Very Happy =]

ROFL!!!! LEt me see the screenie and I'm talking about the attack and defend match.
Back to top Go down
Sympathy

Sympathy

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Antwon wrote:
Sympathy wrote:
Antwon wrote:
Sympathy wrote:

ROFL!!!! LEt me see the screenie and I'm talking about the attack and defend match.
Aha sure by the way what do you think im talking about how ignorant you are or about the att and def match you answer that and remember if your looking forward to getting banned continue with your attitude ill just file a report under abuse so please do stop lol! Failzor ... =[ well umm More Trolls Please =] Pweasseeeee Flame More =]
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 pm

lol.. ok there. Lets just settle this we both sorry for what ever we did. Lets go online.
Back to top Go down
Sympathy

Sympathy

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Awww but c'mon i miss people flameing and egoing on the forums ahhh ijji is getting to me xD and hmm yeah ill go online baha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude   Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application:Sympathy,Username:smoothdude
Page 1 of 1