Paradox Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradox Gunz

Play Now!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TransvestorA's Administrator Application.

Go down 
+4
smitty260
sthenry
nestormn13
Antwon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Antwon

Antwon

TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Empty
PostSubject: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Name : Antwon
About me :I'm Canadian. I've been playing Gunz for a long time so I have alot of experience in playing the game. I can be very friendly when others are friendly to me. I can help people if they are having any trouble.I've been asked to become staff before but I had to get more people to play. So I did but the owner didn't accept me.I've been on LG's Support clan. It wasnt really for staff but we would just help players who needed it.Its summer holidays I can get on almost anytime I want. When I want. I've also taught really new players how to play not alot of people bother to help others.I know the basic admin commands.
How would I help: I can get us a few players.Get a good reputation of a great community.Help people have fun!
Work :N/A
Proof : What do I have to prove? That I've been on a Support team?

Extra:It would be nice for me to actually do something other than level up.
Back to top Go down
nestormn13
Admin
nestormn13

PostSubject: NICE APP!! :o   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

hey man nice app u really explain everything...

GOOD LUCK!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://paradoxgaming.forumotion.net
sthenry

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm

hey amazing apply very good i hope u get it the job Wink
Back to top Go down
smitty260

PostSubject: Bleh   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 am

Very nice application. I think that you should get it.

Good luck and hope that you get it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CubeString

CubeString

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 am

hmmm nice app
u gave all the information they need
so i guess u will be an admin
good luck
Back to top Go down
ChixiiKatie

ChixiiKatie

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 am

Antwon wrote:
About me :I'm Canadian. I've been playing Gunz for a long time so I have alot of experience in playing the game. I can be very friendly when others are friendly to me. I can help people if they are having any trouble.I've been asked to become staff before but I had to get more people to play. So I did but the owner didn't accept me.I've been on LG's Support clan. It wasnt really for staff but we would just help players who needed it.Its summer holidays I can get on almost anytime I want. When I want. I've also taught really new players how to play not alot of people bother to help others.I know the basic admin commands.
How would I help: I can get us a few players.Get a good reputation of a great community.Help people have fun!

If U Worked On A Server With Admin Status Say it On The Question work :
And Give proof of ur work
Back to top Go down
ChixiiKatie

ChixiiKatie

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 am

Anyway Good Luck <3

-Katie-
If u want to help us get ppl do it. it wil helps me allot
Thx Cya In Game
Back to top Go down
Lime

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am

Great App and Goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:53 am

ChixiiKatie wrote:
Antwon wrote:

If U Worked On A Server With Admin Status Say it On The Question work :
And Give proof of ur work

I haven't worked on a server with admin status, but I have worked on a server as [Helper] I can't give proof of that b.c the owner and I got in a fight we don't talk anymore.

I can give your proof about the support team pirat

https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/9zu9tu.jpg <<< Click
Back to top Go down
ChixiiKatie

ChixiiKatie

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 am

kk
Back to top Go down
Antwon

Antwon

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 am

Do you happen to know where Zeff is? She should really check Lime out he can make the forums look better
Back to top Go down
Sympathy

Sympathy

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Indeed . =] Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TransvestorA's Administrator Application.   TransvestorA's Administrator Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TransvestorA's Administrator Application.
Page 1 of 1