Paradox Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradox Gunz

Play Now!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Admin/GM Applicatio. Josh / Holly <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly

Admin/GM Applicatio. Josh / Holly <3 Empty
PostSubject: Admin/GM Applicatio. Josh / Holly <3   Admin/GM Applicatio. Josh / Holly <3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Name: Joshua Pike
IGN: Holly
Language: English
Sex: Male
-------------------------------------------
Job applying for: Administrator / GameMaster
Expierience: HcGunZ Head Administrator , FuzionGunZ / Co - Owner , ReboK GunZ - Administrator , Unlimited GunZ - GameMaster.
Why im applying for the Job: To help host events, keep everybody happy, help everybody who needs help, to stop swappers and hackers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name 5 Commands:
1./Admin_Wall
2./Admin_Hide
3./jjang
4./Admin_Ban
5./kick
--------------------------------------
If anybody claims to put /gtgod or /gt : anything in their application... they should get a warning for copy and pasting false commans!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How could you help the server?:
Well im starting to vote 2 times a day on 2 diffrent laptops to get more population, im posting on advertisement sites E.G, ragezone, Otaku-Studios, Zer0-Studios.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Can you do developing like Items + Maps: I am learning to do maps now but i can only do items like guns and melees amaturely!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any other information you would like to add?
Well, Ive had 3 years GunZ Gaming experience so I know pretty much about glitches! Im nearly always in a game so i can play with other players, i dont abuse the admin panel.
I have 3 brothers and 1 sister, my mother and father are together... that pretty much covers it!
Hope you like it..
By: Josh x Holly
Back to top Go down
https://paradoxgaming.forumotion.net/

Admin/GM Applicatio. Josh / Holly <3
Page 1 of 1